C Developer – Intern
As a C Developer for Reverie, you must have 0-6 months experience as a software engineer with core experience in data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and analytical skills. You will work with your engineering colleagues on developing and integrating Reverie’s fonts and rendering engine, keypads, prediction libraries etc. on feature phones and smart feature phones. Depending on your performance, this position may be made permanent after a tenure of 6 months at Reverie.
To apply for this role, please read the job description below and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “C Developer – Intern vacancy”.
Why Reverie exists:
Today we make majority of our fellow citizens who can’t speak English but are already online feel unwelcome on the Internet. Whenever they visit your site or app, they are met with a wall of text in a language that they can’t understand.
We at Reverie believe in Language Equality on the InternetTM. This means that every non-English speaker, should enjoy as native and organic an experience online as you and I take for granted. We are working towards this mission by building the full-stack of language technologies spanning fonts, font rendering, transliteration (when you write the same word in a different script), translation, language apps, and multilingual search for web portals and mobile apps.
What Reverie does:
Reverie helps you connect beyond India’s 10% English users. We understand your business context to provide fast and scalable solutions via our Language-as-a-ServiceTM (LaaSTM) platform. We take immense pride in the fact that we tackle the most complex and impactful problems in computing today. To that end, we’ve worked super hard to assemble a team of experts across machine learning, NLP, linguistics, data science, machine translation and multilingual search. Now, localisation is just an API away.
Required skills for this role:
- Proficiency in C
- In-depth knowledge of Data structures
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge with Bitwise operators
- Exposure to Linux basics
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Logical Reasoning
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Good to Have – Basic working knowledge in C++
- Good to Have – Knowledge and understanding of Embedded OS.
- Good to Have – Knowledge of Bitmap font structures (BDF fonts)
What we DON’T care about:
Your age, gender, where you went to college, or your academic scores.
What we DO care about:
- Our mission resonates with you
- You meet most of the requirements listed above
- You have an insatiable curiosity, which means you’ll figure a way out even in an unfamiliar environment
- And finally your integrity and work ethic
To apply for this role, please read the job description below and send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line as “C Developer -Intern vacancy”.