PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES.
Does Reverie store my information?
- What kind of personal and non-personal information we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How this personal and non-personal information is collected by us.
- What kind of information we may share about you with third-parties.
If you have any questions as to the nature of information collected by us, or in case you ever want to review what information has been collected by us, you may e-mail us at the address of our Grievance Officer provided in the EULA.
Do we collect Personal Information and how do we use and share it?
We may use or share Personal Information (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address, location, User Device details) where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something that you have asked us to do, or such information as may be required for the functionality of the app. For example, we may collect information which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- When registering to the App, the User may be asked to provide his/her e-mail address, which will be used in order to personalize his/her use experience, to perform certain statistical analytics, and in order to contact the User from time to time in accordance with the EULA.
We may similarly also collect Personal Information from you in the course of any communication including technical support, feedback and other related activities, which in turn allows us to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
- Additionally, we will need to access Contacts, SMS and Call history from your User Device, solely for the purpose of the functionality of Indic Keyboard Swalekh Flip and/or Indic Phonebook Apps with relation to the Services being provided. Such information will not be collected by us and will only be stored locally on the User Device, and may be utilized in order to use additional features of the App reliant upon such permissions. Such information shall not be sent by us to any third party, unless you choose to share this data through our App. Please do note that as this data is stored locally on your User Device and/or any third-party cloud services, such as Google’s or Apple’s own backup services, Reverie shall not be responsible for the preservation or security of such data.
- The User may also grant us with certain access permissions to his/her existing account for social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+ etc. (“Social Networking Account”), and thereby provide us with certain information about the User, such as the User’s date of birth and list of friends, as made available by the User through his/her Social Networking Account. However, such information is also not collected by Reverie, and may be processed and saved locally on the User Device.
- You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you have provided us (such as the e-mail address etc.) for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services, to ask you to participate in user surveys, and to send you other marketing materials and newsletters. You may withdraw your consent to such emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the e-mail, or by sending us a written notice by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not however, for any reason whatsoever, sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it. We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy in our Software, but we are not liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links on/ to our App(s) and/or Website.
What about Non-Personal Information?
We may collect non-Personal Information, which is to say information of a nature that is NOT capable of identifying you, or contain any of your Personal Information, such as name, address etc. or contain any sensitive information such as bank account details, credit card details etc. We may collect this information through our App(s), and we may also collect non-Personal Information through the processing, analysis and anonymization of Personal Information provided by you. We may share this anonymized data, where we have removed any personal data, with other parties.
The User may also automatically provide us with certain technical non-Personal Information and aggregated usage information, such as the User Device brand and model, operating system type and version, screen resolution, geo-location, which third-party applications are installed on the User Device and User’s uses thereof through the App, the User’s manual configurations, ‘click-stream’, interactions and activities on the App, the period of time the User used the App and related time stamps, crash and error logs, etc.
The information which we may collect includes (but is not limited to) hardware information of the User Device (e.g. location, manufacturer, OS version etc.), event data (e.g. mode of typing, key height etc.), keystroke data and other Non-Personal Information.
How would Reverie use this Non-Personal Information?
We collect non-Personal Information and Personal Information in order to provide, operate and improve the App(s), and any and all features related thereto, including for statistical and research purposes; to enable us to further develop, customize and improve the App(s) based on Users’ common preferences, uses, attributes and anonymized data; to create and provide our research and business partners and affiliates with anonymized data and other aggregated, statistical and/or inferred non-Personal Information; to enable us to provide our Users with a better user experience, with more relevant and accurate information, services, features and functionalities, and with technical assistance and support; and in order to abide by any applicable law.
We may process this data at our sole discretion and for this purpose it may be stored with us in a secure manner on our own hardware solutions or third-party cloud based providers. We strive to use acceptable industry standards to ensure that such data shall remain highly secure and confidential and under our control. You agree that the results of such processing and/or analysis may be used by Reverie for any commercial purpose such as for advertising or for collecting market trends, not limited to any type of targeted advertising campaigns possible with the information collected. Such aggregated data may be used by us for any commercial purpose which may benefit advertising platforms, content publishers of any kind, including, but not limited to media & entertainment companies, jobs portals, telecom/ network providers, central and state government departments or agencies and others similar in nature and scope.
You recognize and agree that under no circumstance would you be entitled to any compensation, profit-sharing, remuneration etc. by virtue of such collection of information by Reverie and/or any commercial interest that Reverie may derive out of it.
So is any of my data at risk?
The short answer is No. As stated above, we only collect personally identifiable information for a very limited purpose in the first place. The non-Personal Information is such that is not sensitive in nature, and cannot be used to identify you. The data we collect is stored securely with us with best industry practices and we do not in any event publish or disclose any such information collected. The Non-Personal data which is shared by us with third-parties is in the form of aggregate data (e.g. analysis of marketing trends etc.) and would not contain any personally identifiable information.
Please do note that as regards your Personal Information, Reverie may be required to disclose the same if it: (i) believes it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental or regulatory authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property, or (iv) is necessary to protect the legal rights or property of others.
Please do also note that we are an organization based in India and our target demographic is Indian users. If you are using our App(s) or Services from other regions, whose laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Indian law, including those whose privacy laws may be stricter than Indian law, please note that you are transferring your personal and non-personal data to India to Reverie. By providing your data you consent to that transfer and processing.
Do note that we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you, about our App(s) and Services, and, from time-to- time, about third party products and offers we think may interest you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us. Also, please note that if you take advantage of a third party offer that Reverie has sent to you, that third party may collect certain information from you, subject to their own privacy policies. We encourage you to read the individual privacy statements of such third-party services before using the same.
Feedback and Grievances
We welcome your comments, suggestions, reviews or feedback relating to the App(s) or the Services (collectively “Feedback”). Such Feedback is important to us to continue to improve our services. Feedback submitted to Reverie shall become the property of Reverie. We will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, App or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future App, Services, or operations. Without limitation, we will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere. We will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
In case you have any grievances, you may contact our Grievance Officer – Vivek Pani and at email@example.com